Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas at Home


I upload this primarily to annoy my brother who used to cringe when my dad insisted on playing this record at Christmas. Bless him, Dad meant well, probably attempting to get engender some Xmas atmosphere but, frankly, it's corny pap of the highest order.
I used to like 'Little Drummer Boy' and 'Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer'.
It's a real nostalgia jerker for me and the only Christmas LP I'll ever have anything to do with.

By some technical sleight of hand track 5 - Silent Night is missing. Agghh!

Merry Christmas from Shadders and Snooks!!

RS
Christmas at Home

MU
Christmas at Home

Shadrac Blintz

p.s. Welcome to Peet - our new South African friend. - check out his blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11