Saturday, June 27, 2009

Steptoe and Son - More Junk


A bit of nostalgia for lovers of British Comedy... The antics of the two co-dependent rag-and-bone men used to attract viewer audiences in the millions back in the sixties. That mixture of biting Cockney wit and pathos had a universal appeal. Music fans should note the theme and incidental music by Ron Grainer...

Interestingly, when I was looking online for a year for this album (1965) I noticed that second-hand copies at auction sites were asking around $60... I'm sure that 'Arold would be proud of me for picking it up for $8 from my friendly neighbourhood music store...

Part 1 - The Stepmother
Part 2 - The Musical Evening

RS
Steptoe and Son - More Junk
MU
Steptoe and Son - More Junk

Mr Snookles

ps - lots of kind comments appearing - it's nice to know people are finding the blog for the first time and having a good trawl...
pps - someone asked me for a Clive Dunn album that I mentioned in passing in a previous post. Sorry guys, this blog is dedicated solely to rips of vinyls from my own collection. The album in Question originally came from the legendary XYZ Cosmonaut blog. Perhap a request on the new Cosmobells site my help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11